3rd – Heptathlon (outdoor)
2nd – Pentathlon (indoor)
- Heptathlon (outdoor) – 5774
- Pentathlon (indoor) – 3969
- 16 indoors provincial records achieved from age 16 to current
- 20 outdoor provincial records achieved from age 16 to current
- 2 School Records at SDSU
- Representative on the World Youth Team to France, Lillie 2011 for the heptathlon
- Representative on the World Junior Team to Spain, Barcelona in 2012 for Javelin
- NEW Canadian Junior (20 and under) indoor pentathlon record of 3969, achieved in February 21, 2013. Beat the previous record set in 1986 by Catherine Bond-Mill’s mark by 20 points.
- NEW Canadian Junior (20 and under) outdoor Heptathlon record achieved twice, originally with a mark of 5716 then later in my season at 5774. This surpassed current Olympian Jessica Zelinka’s record of 5688.
- Gold medalist at Mountain West Conference in 2014 in Wyoming for Heptathlon, and top eight individual finishes in high jump, long jump, javelin, shot put, 4×400 relay.
- Representative on the 2014 Pan Am Cup Senior Heptathlon team.
- Gold Medal winner at NACAC (North American, Central American, Caribbean) international meet 2014